Tree Sponsor Information
Currently there is a waiting list for tree sponsors. If you wish to be added to the waiting list, please click here.
- All trees must be artificial trees.
- We recommend 6 to 8 foot pre-lit tree.
- Trees must be properly secured for free standing. A good solid stand will provide the best stability.
- A skirting or a stand covered with cotton batting is recommended. Items placed at the bottom, or on the skirting, will be considered part of the tree and will be given away, unless otherwise noted.
- A new extension cord must be provided and meet standard electrical codes.
- Your selected tree theme will be displayed under your Company or Group name on both your sign and Candy Cane (raffle ticket receptacle). The theme may represent your business, areas of interest (hobbies etc.), the holidays, or any other theme that you would be proud to have your business or group associated with in the public eye. We will provide the sign used to display your company / group name and your theme.
- Alcohol is not allowed
- No cash prizes only Gift Cards
- No items can be placed along the fence or on the candy canes.
- Empty boxes decorated as Christmas gifts and placed under the tree must be labeled “For Display Purposes Only” on the package.
A couple of reminders:
- Publishing Date: Sunday November 16th
- Advertising Deadline: November 3rd
- Make Checks Payable to: Sun Journal
Please be sure to include your Ad copy with your payment and mail it to:
11 Sabattus St
Lewiston, ME 04240
FMI: Contact us at 207-782-6831 or email at [email protected]