Kora Kare For Kids Ride In
September 1, 2017
A motorcycle ride, an ATV ride, and a classic car cruise–in at Twitchell’s Airport Turner, Maine. All riders will return to the field for BBQ competition and Sampling, Beer and Wine Garden, and Entertainment. New this year … Kora Corn Hole Toss tournament.
Schedule of events for the day
- BBQ competitors and vendors can set-up after 1:00 pm.
- Dry camping -no charge.
- 8:00 to 10:00: Breakfast and social time with Shriner’s Hospital patient testimonials.
- 10:00 AM: Motorcycle ride departs for a 50 mile scenic run with ride-stops at sponsors. Classic cars are also welcome to join this ride.
- 10:15 AM: ATV ride departs for a 15 mile ride organized by Turner Timberland ATV club.
- 12:00: Main Event opens to the public with vendors, entertainment, food and BBQ sampling all day.
- 12:00 to 6:00 Beer and Wine garden
- 12:30-6:00: Live Entertainment
- 1:00 Kora Korn Hole Tournament .
- Classic car show and shine area. Show-off your special rides old and new!
- BBQ judging: chicken 1:00, Pork 2:00, and Chef’s Choice at 3:00
- 5:00: Awards presentation for BBQ competition
- 6:00 Kora Corn Hole TournamentWinners announced
Ride and admission Ticket $20
(Includes; Ride (ATV or MC), Door prize ticket, 2017 event shirt , 5 Bear Bucks for BBQ sampling)
Ride only: $10 donation
Admission only to the event is free. Come out for a day of fun with the Kora Shriners, enjoy some really great BBQ, live music and meet some of our patients that Shriners have been helped at Shriners Hospital for children. This event is open to the public and all are welcome to attend.
- BBQ Competition
- Motorcycle Rides
- ATV Trail Rides
- Classic Car Cruise-In
- Live Music